Monday, July 5, 2010

That was then…

So many times we get busy and forget how far we’ve come.  Someone spits up and it’s like whoa that’s disgusting.  We’ve forgotten what it is to live with the vomit forever being spewed.  Someone poops and it’s “aww man you stink…” we’ve forgotten how it is to be pooped ON.

 

This picture was taken October 12th

allbabies

And this one was taken today…

1008 

They’re all sitting, and while it’s harder to get everyone to stay still and not crawl off it’s a blessing they are able to frustrate us in this way.  They keep us on our toes *especially Alexis*, we’re always busy, but we’re not on monitors and we’re not counting every single ml they drink.  This is a good place to be.  Thankful and blessed.

 

We tried our baby pool out today.  The dogs have a big baby pool they’ve never touched, and the babies have this small baby pool.  I’m thinking it’s a good thing the dogs haven’t played in the other pool because it will be used by the end of the summer.

974

978

998

999

The water in the last two pictures is cloudy from the sunscreen you can clearly see on Maxwell.  HA!     

2 comments:

  1. I just got caught up with you blog, boy was I behind. I love, love all the updates on each baby. Makes me feel like I can get to know each one a little bit. Oh and the pool pics are so adorable! i just can't get enough of those big blue eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am amazed by these babies and love them so much....and the mom's ok to I guess. LoL...I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete