Saturday, December 11, 2010

Update on Alexis

She now has a fever again, and her nose is so raw from her rubbing it with her sleeve *NICE!* it bleeds.  When I suction her nose though it is clear.  She has to go to the doctor on Monday if she isn’t feeling better by then.  I’m hoping that fever doesn’t go above what it is now which is low grade probably around 99.  I didn’t take it because she just doesn’t feel good and doesn’t feel warm enough to need a temp taken.  She just laid in the living room on the floor with me for most of the night.  Maxwell got a few laughs out of her right before bed, but that was the only time she was laughing.  I’m ready for this little to feel better!  I was hoping to take pictures in their Christmas presents from their teacher at daycare, but Alexis cries when you change her clothes or even walk away from her for a few moments.  So I don’t think pictures will be happening this weekend. Sad smile  Maybe tomorrow she’ll wake up back to herself…?  Don’t like when the littles don’t feel well especially for so long. 

 

On a positive note!  I finally found jackets for Alexis and Aiden.  I’ve gone to so many stores lately looking for jackets in their size, and haven’t been able to find anything until today!!!  I found Carolyn and Max jackets on Thursday, but they didn’t have anything for Aiden and Alexis.  Aiden gets a bigger size because his shoulders are wider than Max’s and Alexis gets a bigger size because she is in between 12 and 18 months in a lot of clothes.  Some 18 month clothes fit her, but most don’t.  Very happy to have jackets for everyone now.  Just wish Max’s could have been more like the one I found for Aiden. 

 

A look back…

all5

September ‘09

easter

At Easter

018_1

Nov ‘10

1 comment: