Sunday, March 20, 2011

A fun day!

We finally decided to go out into the public and start seeing things around Charleston.  One of our favorite places is the aquarium…it’s not big, but it’s nice.  SO we fed the crew and stashed them all into the van with two double strollers and away we went.  People stared, but they were really nice.  Most people just watched the madness.  I was only asked a question and that was their age.  Pretty awesome.  So we had a lot of fun, and the kiddos loved it.  Max was scared sitting right up against the fish tanks until the end where the sharks were.  Then he was fine.  Crazy kid.  I think it’s mostly because they weren’t really swimming at you at that spot.  Aiden did not want to stay in the stroller, and neither did Carolyn.  Max and Alexis were ok in the stroller, but wanted out as well for some of the areas. 

 

027

At the entrance

031

Checking out the fish.  Aiden pointing saying fish was cute.  He was the most excited of everyone.

033

Carolyn Checking out the fish.

035

047

Aiden loving the view

048

A very happy Carolyn

050

Max had his face smushed up against the glass and got freaked out pretty fast.

052

Alexis enjoying some fish

053

054

055

056

059

064

065

Anytime there was a diver they came over to say hi. 

066

Alexis saying Hi!  She pretty much pushed Aiden out of the way to see the diver. 

It was ok for strollers, but not really ideal.  So many other people have strollers that it is kind of a pain, and not to mention finding a way not to hit someone with your stroller.  So we decided to get the child leashes.  SO maybe next time we can be stroller free and everyone will not fuss bc they are in the stroller.  So this is after I bought the harnesses. 

069

Alexis climbs up on to the loveseat then up on the back of the loveseat to this cut out.  She is not supposed to be up there. 

072

Alexis…please stop pulling Carolyn’s tail.

080

081

082

There aren’t that many pictures of me and the kiddos, and the ones I do have most of them I’ve taken.  I got a new camera that has a flip screen so now we can all see what we’re taking a picture of.  They enjoy taking pictures with Momma because now they see what we’re doing!  I couldn’t get Max, but I got pretty much everyone else with me. Smile

088

093

096

Today was a fun day.

003

Before the aquarium I tried to get everyone to take a picture.  HA!

1 comment:

  1. I love all these pics, that looked like a very fun day. I especially liked Max's face smashed on the glass. So great! Oh and Alexis trying to lead cbiscuit by her tail, awesome!
    It's so good to get caught up with you. I've been dealing with such sickness in our house that I've gotten so behind. All is well now tho. I can't wait to see you next month!

    ReplyDelete