Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Easter Bunny

Today we went to see the Easter Bunny!   When we first got there the Bunny was there, but soon walked down to either go to the bathroom or switch who was in the suit.  Waiting on the bunny…

002

003

Carolyn sat there for about three seconds and then decided that was more than enough time with him.  Alexis decided after about two minutes she wasn’t interested.  Max wasn’t sure, but sat there long enough for the pictures.  Aiden did not care where he was sitting.  I am not 100% sure he ever turned around and saw the bunny.  LOL 

MyPicture

This is what we got.  I’d say since no one is screaming we did pretty good!  Grandma held Alexis and I held Carolyn while the bunny held Max and Aiden.  Alexis held Cattie, Aiden held Pooh, Max held Mickey, and Carolyn held me.  LOL  Grandma tried to get me to sit like she was sitting, but since I wasn’t supposed to be holding Carolyn anyway I didn’t feel comfortable sitting on the floor.  I wish I had because it would have been so cute to have them all perfectly sitting.  haha!  oh well.  It is what it is.  Andy tried to get behind and play peek a boo but I think he was too far back for them to think he was funny.  Let’s not forget that big smelly bunny that was touching them. 

 

After we got home I tried to get them on the couch all smiling.

013

014

They weren’t really interested in that either, but they did want to play.

015

Playing with Daddy

023

Silly sisters

027

probably my favorite picture from the day.  Carolyn is a HOT mess.

031

Fun time with Max and Momma

039

Carolyn showing her sweet side.

042

A happy Maxwell is the BEST.

059

Aiden is CRAZY Smile

062

Alexis the wild child.

1 comment: