Sunday, February 28, 2010

Getting So Good At Tummy Time

Carolyn

Maxwell

Alexis

Aiden

We've been sick for about two weeks now....maybe or is it three weeks now? I've lost count of the weeks. Everyone has a stuffy nose, and a bit of a cough. Aiden has the worst cough out of everyone, and will start a coughing fit after almost every burp. Poor guy, but he is getting better!

Aunt Martz came back to help Momma out while Daddy and Grandma were out of town. Grandma left, but will be coming back to help out every once in a while. PaPaw & Granny Nell came to meet the babies earlier this week!



2 comments:

  1. you just amaze me, those first 4 pics are fantastic! i especially like the one of Aiden, he looks like a doll. and all those big beautiful blue eyes! how do you ever resist them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are just so beautiful.. I couldn't even read what you wrote bc I was so busy staring at those darling faces. MELT ME!! Just melt me!!!

    xoxo
    Gen

    ReplyDelete