Sunday, October 4, 2009

The Incident

Let me first start out by saying I love all my babies. I think they are all special and cute in their own way. Each has something they do that is cute, but can be frustrating when lack of sleep is involved. For example Alexis is constantly moving her hands and touching her face and mouth while you try to feed her. It is cute, but when you're tired and just want her to eat it can be hard to laugh when she is fussing bc she is hungry but won't move her hands so you can give her the bottle. We have learned to sometimes to change after the bottle. You just never know what these babies will do. Usually it is Carolyn that you will change and midway through the bottle she poops.

Today is Aiden's night to shine. While feeding him he talked like normal through the whole thing. Before, during, and after. I went to change him, and he peed on my hand. I wasn't expecting this so I jumped back because it startled me. I turned for two seconds to get something and he pooped on the changing pad. During my "Awww MAN!" he pooped again. While I was trying to clean up the changing pad he peed on me again. At least he was done pooping. Or so I thought. He then pooped some more. Andy is behind me laughing while I clean poop off his legs and feet. The changing pad was ruined during this incident, and that is why on the feeding chart for the day Aiden has "Nasty Beast" written in his comments section for this feeding.

No comments:

Post a Comment