Saturday, August 21, 2010

Pictures into our life

080

009

Alexis found this pooh bear at Once Upon A Child and HAD to have it.  She LOVES it, and all the other pooh bears she has. 

002

Maxwell looking cute before going to daycare. 

048

Alexis when I was trying to get pictures in their birthday outfits.

053

Carolyn caught fighting Max for the camera strap. 

066

Aiden proving that yes he can get even cuter.

129

Earlier today waiting on food.  Can I just stop for a moment and say how much I LOVE these high chairs?  They break down super fast, cost $25, and they stack so when we have company they are out of the way.

130

Alexis waiting on puffs

124 

Aiden being his normal smiling take my picture self

115

 

 

 

 

 

 

Carolyn hoarding the puffs as usual

139

Maxwell wondering when the feeding will start.

I really should do a series of pictures of our normal daily routine so everyone can see.  It’s funny how a routine can become so normal that you don’t realize how much work it is.  I recently told someone our life isn’t as busy as they think, and Andy said “It is as busy as you think…we’re just used to it.”.  OOPS.  We hear “I can’t imagine four at one time!” all the time, and I can’t imagine one at a time.  I smile at a lot of the comments, but there are still some that irritate me.  I don’t care how curious strangers are it is none of their business how my children were conceived.  Just because I have HOM doesn’t mean you can ask me any question you want.  Most people haven’t seen quadruplets I don’t guess because a lot of people stop and stare or point.  Come to think of it I’ve never seen quadruplets other than my own. :D  I do stare at them a lot too, but I think I kind of earned the right to stare at them.  I’m cool like that.

1 comment:

  1. I have to know where you got those bibs! I love them and they look super easy to clean up. Love the birthday outfits too!

    ReplyDelete