Sunday, January 30, 2011

Aiden

My little bubby.  Andy asked me the other day if we could nickname Aiden “Bubba” uh no, but thank you for asking.  I do from time to time call him “Bubby”  I don’t know why, but it’s usually when he’s crying.  Crying…not screaming.  The boy can scream.  Like seriously crazy loud.  I have videos of it, but I feel bad uploading them because unsuspecting people may have their volume up.  LOL Then you’d hear it like you’re in our house, but I figure that’s something special only to be heard one on one.

Not a lot has changed since the last update.  Aiden is still the fastest up the stairs, and is still afraid of water when you wash his hair.  He plays in it all day long, but when you start to wash his hair he freaks.  He loves to have the second shower head spray on him though as a game.  I’ve been told he can say all of the names of the ladies at daycare, but when I ask him to say it he just looks at me like I’m crazy.  One day he is going to tell me to get his food and stop harassing him I just know it.  Andy taught him the Home Improvement male laugh thing and he was doing it today at lunch.  He is still knocking people over to get past them, and stealing Alexis’ pacifiers.  He doesn’t do time out well because he just sits there and then tries to get back to the action.  Earlier this week while on a choo choo ride he threw himself forward laughing and bloodied his nose.  It was kind of crazy to see blood running down his face.  I just took him home and washed him up and we rejoined the choo choo ride a few minutes later.  He is such a sweet lil guy and a very loud one too.  He doesn’t understand sharing yet.  SO far all he knows is what's mine is mine and what’s theirs is mine too.  Kind of hard to get him to understand he can’t just take whatever he wants.  We’re working on it though.

008

034

052

093

009

1 comment: