Sunday, January 30, 2011

Maxwell

Maxwell is still a ham, and I don’t think he’ll ever grow out of it.  At least that is my hope…that he forever keeps his silly side.  He’s doing very well and is eating better.  At least I think so.  Part of it is that when he is throwing food ESPECIALLY meat on the floor chances are he will eat it if he has something on it.  Usually I put bbq sauce on it, and he gobbles it up.  YUMMY!  He gets that from Andy.  He’s been waking up in a really good mood lately, but still doesn’t want Andy getting him out of the crib and changing him if I am in the room.  He’ll wait for me to finish whatever I’m doing to get him.  He’s getting better I think, but still a Momma’s boy.  I don’t mind him being a Momma’s boy.  Some days it is hard when you can’t walk away for more than a second without screaming though.  He’s gotten to where he will dance a little bit then crack up laughing for a little bit.  Then he dances and laughs again.  It is very cute to watch, and if you’re not paying attention he MAY bite you.  He was dancing the other day and came over to hug me, or at least I thought, and then suddenly there was pain.  So we’re working on biting again because the next day he bit Andy as well.  We’ve gone months without being bitten by anyone, and then someone starts to bite.

007

010

059

062

064

1 comment: