Monday, March 12, 2012

Conversations From A Weekend







I don't remember a lot of what is said on a daily basis, but I do remember the ones that crack me up. Here are a few.

Saturday:
Carolyn: "What's that? What's that Momma?"
Me: "What's what Carolyn?"
Carolyn: "What's that Momma?" Points to my face. "You got buggers?"
Me: SIGH "No Carolyn those are freckles."
Carolyn: "Freckles?"
Me: "Hm mmmm"
Carolyn: "Aiden got buggers?"

Maxwell was climbing all over my back and hanging on while I was trying to change someone. I said "Maxwell can you please stop climbing on me?" He said "I MONKEY BUAHAHAHAHAH!".

Sunday:
Alexis sees dog poop in the yard while we are out playing. I tell her not to touch it and I get the scoop. I scoop it and she says "That poop momma?" I said "Yes Lexi that is poop." Without missing a beat she says "You pooped on the ground Momma?" BUAHAHAHAHA


Today:
Carolyn was carrying around our walking rope that I just bought. I got it with hopes that it will help bring order to the drop off/pick ups at daycare. Aiden ran up to her and grabbed one of the rings and she said "DADGUMIT AIDEN!".

Aiden was crying I want Momma over and over tonight after I tucked them in for the 5th time. So Carolyn said "you want Daddy Aiden?" Aiden: "No...I want Momma!"
Carolyn: "You want Momma?"
Aiden: "yea..."
Carolyn: "You want Daddy?"
Aiden: "No."
Carolyn: "You want buzz? You want lexi lou? You want....momma?"
Aiden: "WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA!"

Two minutes later Carolyn starts to cry and saying "I want tuckeded in...I want tuckeded in Momma! Twinkle twinkle little star how I wonder what you are....".




1 comment: