Tuesday, June 30, 2009

24 Weeks 5 Days


Here is my 24 week 5 day picture. Andy took it tonight just before we left the house. It is at a different angle than usual, but I really just wanted a picture to document the week.

Here is Andy at 24 weeks 5 days as well. I figured why should I be the only one in pictures on the blog. :) He is playing Halo in this picture.

I feel like I'm still recovering from the hospital visit. I'm just exhausted. I've felt really great up until the hospital visit, and now I feel like I can't really get enough sleep. Having long conversations really isn't high on my list of todos lately. I'm just tired and want to sleep. I sleep and sleep and wake up still tired. I feel much like a zombie. My patience is down a few levels because I feel so tired. To add insult to my week of extreme tiredness I put on my favorite pants and they no longer fit. They fit sort of, but they don't go up on my belly anymore. I know it is good because it means the babies are growing. No one has to tell me that, but goodness it would have been better to have them not fit on a day or week when I am more upbeat. I have to try and stay positive. Shake off the gloomy mood I've been in the past few days. I feel like Eeyore when I'd much rather feel like Minnie. It's ok though. I know like with everything else there are ups and downs. Bumps along the way. Thankfully tomorrow is Wednesday and then Thursday is my weekly appointment with the doctor. I am hoping and praying all is well still and we'll have another great appointment.

1 comment:

  1. Oh girl, sorry to hear you're so gloomy! Treat yourself to something special, your favorite treat or pedi, something just for you. And just think in only 2 days you'll be 25 weeks! YAY!
    But I too feel like I don't get enough sleep, no matter how many naps I take a day, must be the squatters in our belly sucking all the energy from us - lol!
    Hang in there girl, I'm here for you anytime.

    ReplyDelete