Thursday, July 2, 2009

25 Weeks

YAY another Thursday!!! I thought about not doing an update until I had my picture ready to post, but when I don't update people get crazy. I'm so exhausted from today all I really want to do is crawl right back under the covers.

So let's update. My cervix is still closed. I'm still doing good. I didn't see my doctor that I always get to see so I didn't ask any questions. Yes the doctor I saw is fully qualified to answer my questions, but I'd rather wait to hear what my doctor has to say. That and what I wanted to talk about today was mostly delivery related information. My blood pressure was the highest it's ever been, but that was because I walked into the office and they called me back almost immediately. So they rechecked it and it was back down to the normal range.

After the appointment my work gave us a shower/cook out at work. It was fun to get to hang out with everyone and we had a great time. There weren't any pictures taken because it was more a cookout than shower. I didn't get home until after 2 close to 3 so when I got home I went right to bed. After I got up I came down and thought seriously about going back to sleep on the couch. It takes so much energy to do one thing much less stay out all day. When I'm this tired talking is even a chore. I can't breathe very well because the babies are squishing my lungs so talking on the phone isn't in the cards for more than a few minutes. A wise woman told me about budgeting my energy dollars. At the time I had a great deal of energy dollars, but as my stomach grows my budget shrinks. To be honest a lot of days the energy bank is calling asking when I plan on depositing more money in the bank.

NOW I'm going back to bed :)

3 comments:

  1. Just keep on keepin on taking care of yourself and those babies. Leave your energy bank at zero so you don't have to worry about it anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack, I know the feeling! I hope you're at least getting rest when you rest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 25 weeks is very exciting, we're getting there girl!

    ReplyDelete