Thursday, September 24, 2009

Good day



Today I went for my six week check up, and then the babies had their eyes checked. It was our first outing as quads. Before when we've gone to appointments people thought we had twins, but today we were definitely quads. We took the babies in to see Dr. Platz so I could take a picture of her with the babies. The picture didn't turn out very great because the babies heads were all that could be seen of them. BUT I did get the picture for their baby books. Sad that I have to go back to my military doctors and not see Dr. Platz anymore. She is an awesome doctor that took great care of me and the babies and I will forever be grateful that she came in to deliver me on her day off. It was so nice to see everyone and show everyone the babies up at the Prenatal Wellness Center. They were all so nice, and I'm going to miss seeing them. I wanted to put a picture up of Dr. Platz, but then I realized I need to ask if she minds first.

After my appointment was the eye exam for the babies. Max wasn't required to have the exam because of his birth weight so we opted not to put him through the discomfort. Everyone did really well, and all passed the exam! Alexis fussed the most (of course) while Aiden was the calmest. Alexis was nicknamed Houdini because she got her hand out of the wrap pretty quickly. After the exam we went up to see the ladies in antepardem. Since I was there for four weeks we wanted to show them the babies. I didn't get to see some of my favorite nurses, but I was glad to stop in and say hi.
We got to the eye appointment and realized the milk had spilled into the cooler bag we brought so we were over an hour late for them to eat and we had basically no milk. Thankfully though Andy went up to the nursery and they were able to give him a few bottles of formula and nipples. YAY!

1 comment:

  1. Are you kidding me? SIX weeks? It's so crazy trying to get out of the house with four babies. It will get easier as you get your routine going (promise). Love them in their cute little onesies! So adorable!!

    ReplyDelete