Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Mini Update

All the babies are NNICU graduates!!! It is awesome news, but I'll miss the nurses we've had taking care of the babies since they were born.

Max was moved out of the NNICU to the special care nursery last night, and tonight Aiden, Alexis & Carolyn were moved to the level 2 nursery. Once a bed opens up for Max in level 2 he will go down there to be with his brother and sisters. I don't like having everyone on one floor except Max. I feel guilty spending time in one area because when I'm with the 3 I feel bad Max is alone, and when I'm with Max I feel bad I'm not with the other three.

I'm taking CPR tomorrow. I just have to arrive early enough to find out exactly where the class is! I'm hoping to not get lost & to see the people that took care of me when I was on bed rest up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment