Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy!


Andy turned 28 today. He celebrated by going to get a tattoo, and by going to the shooting range.

Once he got home he helped me feed everyone while his mom cooked his birthday meal. He couldn't decide which girl to pick so he decided since Carolyn had pooped earlier and might again he would take Alexis. I told him if he feeds Alexis he had to put her cannula back on her. He decided against that so he took Carolyn. He turned with her to go to the changing table when she pooped her pants. There was no mistaking it was poop. He sat her down and when he was changing her she pooped and he jumped because he wasn't expecting it. I was laughing while he was talking to her about her sense of humor. He waited for a minute to make sure he was done and started changing her again when she shot poop out across the changing table. I had to get up and leave because I was laughing so hard. The last words I heard were "I'm really not sure what to do right now...". Ooooh happy birthday Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment