Monday, August 31, 2009

Updates on everyone

Carolyn aka Baby D

Alexis aka Baby C

Max aka Baby B

Aiden aka Baby A


Current weights are

Aiden 3.6lbs
Max 4.4lbs
Alexis 3.10 lbs
Carolyn 3.7lbs

Aiden was moved to an open air bed yesterday, but they moved him back to the isolette today because he got a little chilly in the open air. He is still doing well, but just isn't ready for the open air yet.

Max is a big boy sleeping in an actual crib, and taking most of his meals by bottle!!! We're hoping he'll be home soon. He looks so big compared to everyone else.

Alexis and Carolyn were both moved into an open air bed tonight to see how they do. If they can keep their temp up without getting chilly they'll get to stay in the open air. They could be like Aiden and have to go back into the isolette. We'll have to wait and see how they do.

I've been pumping and pumping and pumping. I haven't been keeping track of how much I've been pumping in a 24 hour period. I've just been pumping and taking it all up to the NNICU for the babies. Today I decided to start writing down the times and amount. In the last 24 hours I've pumped 841 ml. Not enough for quads, but a good amount. Pumping sucks, but Andy is very supportive. He is the milk police. He reminds me to pump and after pumping he takes the bottles and says "Oh wow good job babes!" after each session. :)

My grandparents are staying with me while Andy is gone on his mission. He'll be back soon, and it is nice to have them here while he is gone. My grandma cooks sooo good! They've been taking care of me and helping me around the house. My Pawpaw hung the blinds in the office and he fixed the mirror in the downstairs bathroom. Apparently the mirror was about to fall off the wall and I had no idea! My grandma keeps me in line and doesn't let me do too much or tells me when it is time to rest. The area below my belly button still feels like it's bruised when I touch it. I think it's because it was stretched so much and the pants I've been wearing sit right on that area. I can't wear my before pregnancy pants yet so I'm still wearing some of the maternity pants I was wearing before I became SO big.

Some videos we've taken of the babies...

No comments:

Post a Comment