Thursday, July 9, 2009

26 Weeks


Our appointment went well. The boys heart rates were in the 150s while the girls heart rates were in the 140s. My cervix is still long so we're still doing well. There isn't any other news to tell. The next growth ultrasound is at 28 weeks. :)

The only thing that changed is apparently I won't be seeing the same doctor I have been seeing. I had no idea the doctor I was seeing would be changing rotation until I asked today if she was on vacation. She can still do my c-section if it is scheduled, but I won't see her any longer for weekly visits. The new doctor I've seen the last two weeks is really nice, but it still would have been nice to keep the same doctor.

3 comments:

  1. Ack. At least he is nice. Our office has 4 doctors, but I just make all my appointments with my Dr and she seeks me out! Good luck making friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. growths at 28 weeks, don't you like the sound of that - 28 weeks! only 2 more weeks to go girley and you're at your next goal!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look awesome! Woohoo on 26weeks. You are doing amazing! Keep cooking those babies!
    Hugs,
    Misty

    ReplyDelete