Thursday, July 23, 2009

28 weeks!

no photo because lets be serious a hospital gown is far from fabulous and there is a line I won't cross for the curiosity of others wanting to see how big I'm getting. :)

My day started off a little odd first my appointment was canceled and then it wasn't. I was so excited to get to go see the babies! Today was the growth ultrasound so I was really really excited to see how they are doing. :)

A-- 2.4lbs
B-- 2.6lbs
C-- 2.3lbs
D-- 2.3lbs

in other good news my cervix is still measuring over 4 and is still high YAY! that's all for now!

5 comments:

  1. I am so glad you have made this milestone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    Just dropping my and introducing myself. My triplet boys are 2 1/2 and were recently ring bearers in my neice's wedding. While we were there, we met your in laws. They seemed so excited for you! Welcome to the world of multiples. Great job making it this far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so nice to talk to you tonight! It's frustrating & boring to be in the hospital, but realise that you are in the best possible place right now for you & the babies. You'll be cuddeling ythem soon, so enjoy all the rest you can now.
    Love & prayers

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel for anyone on bedrest in the hospital. Was there waiting for 6.5wks myself last summer. Wish I could come visit. That was what kept me sane, that and Sudoku. Great job in making it to 28wks! Great weight on babies too! Try to keep eating and have people bring you outside food. Don't rely on hospital food to do the trick! Your cervical length is incredible!

    ReplyDelete