Thursday, August 6, 2009

Is it REALLY August?

Yes I know it has been a while since I've blogged. I haven't been busy, but I'm still in the hospital so there isn't really a lot to update. They were thinking of sending me home this week, and after a lot of thinking I told the doctor I see every day I don't feel comfortable going home. The reasons? We have stairs I would have to go up and down, my bed is hard to get out of bed, our couch is very hard to get on and off for me 2 weeks ago so I can only imagine now, and there are the dogs. I love them and I miss them, but if I were sitting on the couch at home I would have to get on and off of it to let them outside. Sometimes if I don't get up right away Ace will jump up in my lap to tell me to get up off my lazy butt! I feel like I am where I need to be to get the babies as far along as possible. I still have to talk to the attending doctor on this week to see if he will allow me to stay. So we'll see how it goes. Since I said I want to stay the doctor I see everyday decided to put me on a medication to prevent blood clots since I am always in the bed. She didn't tell me it was a shot, that it was 2 times a day, and she also didn't say it would burn like it came from the depths of hell. It is at least given in my arm and not my rear.

Tomorrow I have an appointment to check the growth of the babies and to check the blood flow to each baby. I'm excited to see the weights of the babies. I'm hoping we have at least a 3lb baby at this point.

Since I couldn't sleep I decided to write this update, and now it's after midnight so I'm officially 30 weeks!!!! YAYAYA! So happy to be 30 weeks...the end of this pregnancy is near and we'll begin the next chapter of insanity. :) I look forward to it!

1 comment:

  1. congrats on 30 weeks mamma!!!!!
    i can't wait for the update on your appointment today and see how much those babies have grown.

    ReplyDelete