Saturday, May 16, 2009

11 weeks 2 days today

This past Wednesday I went to the new doctor, but they thought it was only a consult not a transfer. So it wasn't until I brought up that I was actually a transfer not a consult that they stopped saying what they might do and told me what they plan to do. More medication, and a longer appointment for an ultrasound. They do the 3D ultrasound which I haven't really liked because they look a little too creepy. That was until I saw the images come up on the screen. My blobs looked like actual babies and I was really excited! They were really neat it was the first time the babies looked like babies, and it made it feel real. Everyone wants to know if I am showing at all. I can see the belly forming, but if you see me you can't tell I don't think. Everyone also wants me to do belly shots which I think is a little odd at this point. I tried to add widget, but since I couldn't get the crazy thing on this blog I put it on my facebook instead.

I have been trying to study, but when I open the book I fall asleep. :( It is hard when you're tired the entire time you're home. I hope I can focus more so I can actually study.

No comments:

Post a Comment