Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I haven't much time

My day is filled with many tasks to do.

Just kidding.

I do need to work on the first of the baby blankets. The one I started in Feb., but put to the side when I found out there were four zombie monsters? I started it again this past weekend. Picked up where I left off, and can hopefully get rolling with it again. Baby blankets feel like they go on forever when I'm knitting them. They're good to do while watching tv, and I did that this weekend while watching a marathon of Deadliest Catch. I put it to the side for a few moments, and never picked it back up again. /sigh.

While I've been posted on the couch or in the bed Andy finished the front yard landscaping and it looks great! He bought shelves for the garage at Lowes so we're in the process of getting things together. He'll bring my books and cases down from the current office into the new office and I'll sit on the floor to put them away. Not sure when we'll get to that other things have to happen first. Like clearing the new office of Christmas decorations and other junk we just put in there a year ago. It also has baby swings and bouncy seats I've been buying one at a time. We have two swings, two bouncy seats, and one play gym blanket thing. We have a crib in the kitchen, and one on the way. We're going to try co-bedding at first. Some people say it works, and some say it doesn't. We'll see how it goes. I updated the registry over the weekend after getting the newest MOST magazine with a shopping list a mile long. I realized I didn't have everything I needed so I added what was missing. This will make it easier for Andy to go buy things when I am no longer able to go to the store.

Everyone usually asks how I'm feeling so here we go. I feel overall great. I can feel light movements inside from zombie monsters doing whatever it is they do. Some days are more uncomfortable than most, but I really don't have many complaints. Except that I wake up hot as hell every night while Andy freezes because the AC is set to 70 degrees. I turn on the fan and go back to sleep. It's getting harder to get out of bed. Two nights ago I thought I might be stuck when it took three tries to successfully get myself out of the bed at 2am. Andy said I sound like a horse when I sleep. I don't believe such things. He says he is going to record it for proof. I hope he doesn't.

So we're doing good. I have my moments of self doubt and wondering, but that is only natural. The unknown is a hard thing to face sometimes. You just have to know that God wouldn't lead you some where you couldn't go. It won't be easy, but it will be worth it. That is what shakes away the days of fear and anxiety. They're still there waiting for a moment of exhaustion, but so is God and that's all I need to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment