Monday, May 18, 2009

Taking It Easy

I've been reading the book When You're Expecting Twins, Triplets, or Quads. It is very informative, and I wish I had it from the first day we found out about the quads. It has fun little pictures like one drawing with four women and the differences between someone carrying a baby, twins, triplets, and quads at 24 weeks. Poor little babies are crammed in there. I hope none of them a claustrophobic. ;-) Yes these are the things I think up during my days.

I woke up last night with this horrible burning just below my sternum. Maybe it was my stomach I don't know. Depends on where it has been pushed to. Zombie monsters just shove everything out of the way so they can have their own little space. Except ZM A he's shoved down under ZM B's booty. I listened to Andy, and called the doctor to make sure it's normal. I'm guessing it is heartburn, but we'll see what the doctor has to say. The good thing is it went away after about an hour, and I was able to go back to sleep. The cat woke me up puking up a hairball later, and then the dogs started howling at something only they could hear. I'm not sure where the hairball location is exactly. All I know is trying to find it would require a light to be on, and Andy is sleeping. I hope he doesn't find it when he wakes up by stepping on it.

Anyway on to nursery information.
Here is an example of how the nursery will look. We're changing the all over color from blue to a light light yellow, and our cribs are neutral or honey pine.


You can visit the website here...
http://disney.go.com/disneyhome/disney_color/rooms/poohuni/poohuni.html
I am not sure if I'll use the dragonfly, or if I'll go find a stencil at AC Moore. The main theme of the nursery isn't Pooh either. I know it's a pooh room, but we're just using the colors and not the pooh. I do love pooh, but I thought it would be easier to go without a theme.

Ok I'm going to on my daily run now. HAHA just kidding. I'm really going to watch some tv.

1 comment:

  1. Take it easy. Still trying to decide what to knit or crochet for the babies.

    ReplyDelete