Thursday, May 28, 2009

20 Week Update/Scan

20 Weeks Today

Baby A yes that right in his face is Baby B. Poor A never gets to rest without something in his face.
Baby A
HR 148 bpm
11oz





He was kicking the whole time, but they were able to get all the shots they needed!

Baby B
HR 165 bpm
12 oz



While A & B were cramped she had her legs fully extended most of the time.

Baby C
HR 140 bpm
11 oz



She did a flip right when the camera got on her side. Her legs were also extended, but she likes hers crossed.

Baby D
HR 153 bpm
9 oz




So far everything looks great. I saw the doctor today, and my goal is make it through the next four weeks. She said these are the 4 critical weeks because if we can make it past 24 weeks they can survive outside the womb. My personal goal is 32 weeks, but these small goals break up the long time frame. After 24 weeks my goal will be 28 weeks. As for now I gained another 7lbs which is great! I'm still behind on weight gain, but I'm doing much better.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on keeping 4 healthy little babies in there! It's insane to me to think that some of them can stretch their legs!haha

    ReplyDelete