Sunday, May 31, 2009

Top Questions I'm Asked

Q: Are they natural?
A: If you mean were they cloned...no they were not cloned. We used Clomid at 50mg for one week in January. Clomid doesn't work for everyone so hoped it would work for us, but we never dreamed it would work so well.

Q: How are you feeling?
A: I feel great. I don't know what a singleton pregnancy feels like so this is my normal. I thankfully never had morning sickness, and am blessed to have a husband that does everything he can to help me be more comfortable.

Q: How are the babies?
A: As of our last check up they are doing great.

Q: Are you ready for 4 babies?
A: Ha! Who is ever ready for 4 babies?

Q: Do you feel them?
A: Yes I do more and more with each week. While eating the other day I placed my elbow on my side and when I moved it Baby C bumped in to where my elbow had been. As if to say it's crowded enough in here without you poking me!

Q: Do you have to eat a lot?
A: Yes I do, and before you say you wish someone had told you that or for me to enjoy it now. No you don't, and there isn't much to enjoy. Sure you eat whatever you want, but in the back of my mind I'm always wondering did I get enough calories today?

No comments:

Post a Comment