Saturday, May 16, 2009

The Do's and Don'ts at 14 weeks...

Do...

Eat more protein

Eat more period.

Gain more weight

Drink Carnation® Instant Breakfast mixed with ice cream every day

Do take 2 Flintstones Chewable vitamins a day instead of Iron pills of death

Go on walks

Find a yoga DVD

Don't...

Carry laundry

Vacuum & other housework

Work more than 20 hours a week

Bend over a lot

Lift more than 15lbs

:) I saw A baby today a shadow really because it was a quick ultra sound just to check to see that all babies were moving and had good heartbeats. I couldn't see the other ones because the doctor was like oh see there is a baby and there is another baby I was thinking hmm it is pointed toward you so no I can't see it. I finally semi sat up to see one. ;-) I sat in the waiting area for 2 hours because there was a mix up. They thought I had an ultra sound I didn't have one scheduled so no one knew they should be looking for me. I couldn't remember when my appointment was I thought 9, but because they rescheduled it I couldn't remember exactly what time. I got there at 0850 after stopping off at Krispy Kreme YUMMY! I was reading so not really paying attention to the time, and when I realized how long I had been there I was getting ready to go up to the desk when one of the ladies asked if I had been called yet. I said no and she called the back to see what was going on. They called me back within two minutes and everyone I came in contact with apologized multiple times. They were all very nice just like the last time I went in. Very happy with my transfer to them. I go back in two weeks one appointment is to speak to someone about what to eat and how much to eat. The second appointment is to have another ultrasound! YAY! I also see the doctor the same day as the ultrasound. hopefully I'll have gained some weight. I can't wait until Andy comes home. Not only do I miss him, but it'll be easier when he finally returns and starts cleaning and changing the cat litter. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment